Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I have posted the recipes below for my new Greek cooking converts that I met in Switzerland this last month. We did spent nine amazing days under the leadership of wise Christian women learning so much about ourselves as well as how to allow God's word to flow through us in real way like never before.

As I tried to remember what we cooked on "The Greek Night" I thought to myself ...did we really cook all this food? I guess we did ...I have this problem when I start making a Greek menu I want to include every possible Greek dish....so if I did forget to include any of the recipes pls let me know and I will post it.

You can find the hummus recipe at www.cookwitheleni.com.

Please let me know how the Greek cooking turns out...I would love to hear from you all.

No comments: